Friday, December 4, 2009

Which Dvd Recorder Enter The Renaissance Producer HDR-B2735 Funai System Help! (all In One Dvd Video Cassete Recorder)?

HDR-B2735 Funai system help! (all in one dvd video cassete recorder)? - which dvd recorder enter the renaissance producer

Ok ... not a geek, to answer this question, but hopefulyl a good answer to this ... because I tried so hard, that is the easy part to time.

Basically, I have this system and I can not for the dub-HDD DVD '. When I was in the DVD-RW in the error message that indicates that you can format the hard drive ... and if I copy the menu and click "HDD-DVD," says: "can not now dubbing"

My DVD-RW has been erased from my computer, so that there is nothing on the disc, but the system would not read or dub it ..

Someone has the same system, and knows how to solve the problem? Thank you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment