Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yaoi Power Rangers Looking For A Specific Harry Potter Fanfic [slash-yaoi]?

Looking for a specific Harry Potter fanfic [slash-yaoi]? - yaoi power rangers

I have almost two days looking after two fanfics [Yes, I know, pathetic, which I also always] now I am the avenger. Please help if you can.

1-Harry and Draco are called to Hogwarts because their children have managed to attract a group of children into the sewers underneath the school and will be lost. If it is cut, between Albus and Scorpius, not Harry and Draco.

2-A of the African Union, where the participants have a process of "growth" almost always need someone to help them through. Harry had got through the process alone, and somehow not where it was Drča in your account. After the wizard to get to know [or witch], which have know-how. Draco was healing, which seems rare. I remember a scene in order to demonstrate his power, he healed a woman, and again the eye was [he introduced himself as filling in a lake to be].

I know that [the chances of them after all this time] about a year for the first and the second number is scarce, but you can always wait! :]
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Thanks muchly if I can help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment