Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rat Torture In Movie So Yeah Would You Say Im ****ed Up Or Would I Make A Horror Movie Genius?

So yeah would you say im ****ed up or would I make a horror movie genius? - rat torture in movie

One thing that I do sometimes when I'm bored, or is a friend to think or talk about a killer in a horror movie or the writer could kill or torture anyone. Since I know do not know, but go in to keep the idea of a minute, then the idea of entering continuing. In only say today that most likely responsible for the feint of heart.

OK for a photo of a thick sheet of glass with 5 or more friends on the one side and the other a madman with a friend on the other side.
Your Rooom is great and yours is small, so if you are looking in the direction you see your friends in the chair.

* WARNING * Graphic Content

OK, so the beginning of crazy things with small, with a pair of pliers and pull the nails. Then cut the two fingers of his left hand, but only when the first knuckle. Well, say it is a doctor, so you can stay alive and relatively free from shock. Then take a tool, garden, I do not know what it is, but small and has three claws. And excavations in the flesh and lift the arm at the elbow. And the bowls, the meat back into a circle, so you can see all the raw materials. Until then, it disappears so probobly a pet ... perhaps a crab or rats or worms or something and made an incision in the chest and put the animal in you wakes up a few hours later ... or where are they are based. In fact, I was very easy, as I do not want removed.

And I remember saying that there is no graphic content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment