Monday, February 22, 2010

Can I Correct Severe Spinal Canal Stenosis Will The Military Still Take Me?

Will the military still take me? - can i correct severe spinal canal stenosis

21

1. mild heart condition called WPW is not serious and can be solved by a process. I take the pill every day and see a cardiologist once a year. I have taken the Lazer procedure. I have no limitations of physical activity.

2. At the age of 13 was briefly hospitalized and implementation Zoloft for depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder. This is not too serious now

3. At age 17 he was imprisoned for 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. midemenors crimes but never charged, without charge or conviction.

4. Still on Zoloft almost 8 years
If I am the medicine I join Ween

5. mild arthritis in his back, but only detectabe MRI of the spine

What problem can be omitted. I do not see a therapist or psychologist within 2Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment