Thursday, February 18, 2010

Green And Pink Lines On Tv How Can I Fix The Vertical Lines On My LCD Tv?

How can I fix the vertical lines on my LCD tv? - green and pink lines on tv

I have a 32 "TV Emerson LC320EMX. Some time ago my friend had the TV screen DVD menu all night, and a green line appears only once, although they fade with time (about 10-15 minutes, My TV was OK).

Well, common sense, then, if we are not careful, and let the TV screens at the moment, the lines more visible. And now many of them do not disappear. Some of them, but they are numerous. This is probably not less than 50 lines of super thin, many of them together to make larger, thicker lines. Finally, it can not last much longer, can not really afford a new TV, and I would at least get this relief if I could.

In fact, these lines after the first, probably came almost a yearand a half. There was only gradually, a new line here, a new line. Its color ranges from pink to yellow, blue, green and black is very common.

0 comments:

Post a Comment