Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winnie Pooh Nails Designs Nail Polish Remover Left Stains After Removing Stickers?

Nail polish remover left stains after removing stickers? - winnie pooh nails designs

Okay, my computer died and since I have a MacBook, I'm just my flat screen. I had a pair of Winnie the Pooh and Stickies wax Band Aid (unused haha .. do not ask!) I used to remove the resolution of the nail polish. They left, but then I noticed the silver plastic around the screen was now colored spots on nail polish remover, which gets stuck with a damp towel and soap! I hoped that maybe for sale control, but now it seems that their Dunza! You want a monitor with spots of nail polish Overview piglets, a butterfly, a flower, Winnie, and a pencil? Ha! any help is appreciated! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment