Saturday, February 6, 2010

Landscape Rope Backyard Landscape Cost?

Backyard Landscape Cost? - landscape rope

I work in the garden of my parents. It is 60 meters by 35, and I wondered what you thought I had to do. To give an idea of what I have been and are going to do. First, I took the fence around the property. I cut the boards and loosely connected to collect. The lawn was filled with brush and weeds. I Wacked weeds and picked up a pole for all in the grass to get a seat. The yard is bare of grass. My next project is Flaten dirt and topsoil in place of him. Then plant the seeds and all the other things that I do for growing grass. What do you think the price is right, and to what extent do you think a contractor would be my parents free of charge? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment