Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Of A Penus And A Viginas Go In Together My Husband Does Not Spend Time With Me He Is 27 I Am 23 We Have A 3 Year Old Son. He Plays On The Computer .?

My husband does not spend time with me he is 27 i am 23 we have a 3 year old son. He plays on the computer .? - pictures of a penus and a viginas go in together

My husband works at home, wants to work me and my son out of the house during the day for them. When we get home he is only playing on the battleship team thats what we call the game. I just do not understand a woman Hava a child, how you can play. I cook, clean, I would sometimes sleep on the same fighting without giving any reasons. You can not talk, fight me Cusse with me. I found the pictures on the computer on your penus I confronted him and said he is innocent. What does that mean I know it is for men? It is not open for me is not counsling marriage. I love what am my first friend I do not wan't a divorce, my son and he loves spending time with my son, but for me it's like sex on how can I help? or how can we help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment